[starlogo-users] Help with Mandrake-Linux 8.1

Andrew Begel abegel at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 20 17:36:25 EDT 2002

This is probably caused by you unknowingly running Kaffe instead of
Sun's Java. Sun's JRE RPM installs into /usr/java, whose bin directory
/usr/java/bin is likely not in your PATH. You can make a symlink from
/usr/java/bin/java to /usr/local/bin/java and that'll get you the right
one. Or change the shell script to explicitly reference
/usr/java/bin/java instead of just java. Then StarLogo will start
working.

Andrew